good popup how accurate it is..Register Today!
- by pinxyness Apr 25, '12I took nclex yesterday with 77Qs & i got the good popup. I'm juz wondering how long will it take for ur name to appear in the license verification? please share ur views. tanx!Last edit by pinxyness on Apr 25, '12
- Apr 25, '12 by CJMRThe pop-up was accurate for me and the 10 or so people from my class that also tried it. I know one person who failed and did not get the good pop-up. As far as how long it takes to get your license number, a classmate of mine had her number as soon as she got home from testing. I took mine at the same testing site at the same time and mine took about 24 hours. Another classmate had to wait 1 1/2 week for hers to come up. She also tested at the same location but a week earlier than me. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to how long it takes. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I am in Indiana.
- Apr 26, '12 by pinxynessi hope my name will come out soon 'coz the wait is killing meLast edit by pinxyness on Apr 26, '12
- Apr 26, '12 by Ryans1mom73Just to make you feel better, I took the Nclex on April 16, got the good pop up and have yet to see my name on the BRN.
- Apr 26, '12 by pinxynessIts really killing me.. I dont know what to think now its been 48+hrs but still my name is not showing
- Apr 26, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyThe pop-up worked for me & my friend. How long it takes though depends on your state BON. I was extremely impatient & paid $7.95 to get my unofficial results 48 hours later ( I took my test on Friday 4/13). But had I just waited & had more faith in the PVT lol, I could have saved the money b/c my name was on the Maryland BON on Monday morning. I know from reading these boards however that states like California take a very long time (weeks!) to provide official results & post the names on the board of nursing website.
- Apr 27, '12 by pinxynessi'm trying to really have faith on the PVT and doing some research about it, so far all ive read was everyone who had a good popup passed. hopefully it will be consistent like that. *fingers crossed*
- Apr 27, '12 by jazskaffI took the NCLEX-RN 4/24, got the "good pop up" and got my quick results yesterday! I passed with about 100 questions!!!! So, YES the PVT works!!! I even have a job interview this coming Tuesday for an OB position (my dream job)! Sounds like you passed, so congrats! God is good!