Failed Nclex twice. Taking it 3rd time and last on March 30, 2010. Need prayer - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 29, '10 by moseshopperI will pray for you please also pray for me mine is in the morning 30 also this is third time too.
- Mar 29, '10 by JC-NursePlease don't forget about me. My third time too tomorrow! I will keep everyone in my prayers!!!! I need all the help and support I can get. :-)
Good Luck everyone! I will keep everyone in my prayers!Last edit by JC-Nurse on Mar 29, '10
- Mar 30, '10 by binny08Good luck you will succeed...we will pray for you!!!1
- So I tookit today. Just got done with it and of course I feel as anxious as ever. Happy is done. I prayed a lot this time and I crammed and studied like never before this time. First time I got all 265 questions, second time 236 questions and today 75 questions...so I either bombed big time or passed with flying colors. I choose to trust God that I pass so I need to calm down. Man, I have a huge headache. I'll update you guys of the results on Thursday. I tried to register for the test again on PVC and it said "This user has an open registration for this exam. A new registration can not be scheduled at this time". It does not mean anything to me since I see that as only telling me I don't have the results yet. SO no clue if that's how the pearson trick works. Deep breathing. Thank you all for the prayers and kind words.
- Mar 30, '10 by Michael'sprv8RNYou gave your best shot! Congrats!
What study method did you use? materials? thnks.
- Quote from JC-NurseTHANK YOU and I prayed for you and everyone that took the test today. .Please don't forget about me. My third time too tomorrow! I will keep everyone in my prayers!!!! I need all the help and support I can get. :-)
Good Luck everyone! I will keep everyone in my prayers!
I studied mostly all of the Hurst online review. I did some Saunders questions and also read Kaplan 08-09 Strategies book. I did not do as many questions as I should since I wanted to understand my core content, but we'll see on Thursday if that affected me. I got lots of SATA this time. Infection control, 5 pharm questions, 6 or 7 mental health, a few therapeutic communication and a lot of priorities type of questions. Study Med Surg the most. I prayed a lot this time, cause no matter what you study if you are anxious you can not concentrate and you start picking answers that "sound good". We'll see Thursday.
- Mar 30, '10 by winsome08Wishing all of you that tested today best of luck.
- Also know your lab values, most I've seen used in test questions were H&H, Platelets, RBC, ESR, K, Mg, NA, BUN, Cr. I can not discuss the content of the test but is common knowledge that you must memorize lab values. That's about the only thing I memorized, the rest is understanding your nursing content and how to apply it. Hurst was really good at teaching that.