The easier the questions are, the more likely you failed? - Page 2Register Today!
- Sep 14, '11 by EricJRNIt sounds like congratulations may be in order. To touch on your original question: If we're going to get any hints about pass/fail from the difficulty of the questions, we would have to have some objective measure of what is easy and what is hard. What I find simple might be tough for someone else - and vice versa.
We know that certain question formats may represent higher or lower levels of material, but even that doesn't tell the whole story.
- Sep 16, '11 by klaloanDoes anyone know how accurate the 48hrs results are? I mean in terms of pearson having the results available to students in 48 hrs, or do they sometimes take longer? I took exam on Wednesday morning at 8am and finished at 9:45am. I also don't see anything on my state's website and I am starting to freak out all over again!
- Sep 16, '11 by klaloanplease disregard my last post, pearson has my results available, just waiting for my husband to come home and I'll open it (crossing fingers!!!!!!) I will follow up in a few!
- Sep 16, '11 by Silverdragon102Quick results are accurate just not official as the BON needs to issue a license and make it official. Can take a little longer than 48 hours. Time to appear on BON website will vary
- Sep 16, '11 by kinsellaI believe PVT is accurate, so congrats!!
- Sep 16, '11 by kazemipour243congrats
i have question?
how many your question about SATA?
did you have question about side effect or adverse effect drugs?
- Sep 18, '11 by klaloanI finally found out Friday and yes I did PASS. Thank you everyone!
- Sep 18, '11 by mommyof2Tees
- Sep 18, '11 by kinsellacongrats! here's for you!!