Does Pearson Vue post results on a saturday?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Does Pearson Vue post results on a saturday? in NCLEX Discussion Forum, part of Nursing Student ... Does anyone know if you can get nclex results on a Saturday? I took my nclex RN on...by xdelitezx Jul 23, '11Does anyone know if you can get nclex results on a Saturday?
I took my nclex RN on Thursday...tried to check for my results today Saturday-but nothing posted. Im in NJ, I checked the NJ registry & it says "pending" for RN license. I did get the good pop-up tho on the PVT, now just waiting for my result.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=594865©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,154 Views
- Jul 23, '11 by ParkerBeanCurdRN,BSNCongrats…sounds as though you passed NCLEX!!!
- Jul 23, '11 by CT PixieYup, they do quick results on Saturdays and Sundays. I tested on a Friday and got my results on that Sunday. My friends daughter tested last Thursday and found out that Saturday
- Jul 23, '11 by xdelitezxThanks for the replies...and yes it finally showed up. I PASSED. I didnt doubt the PVT, but its not official until its written on paper! All hard work payed off.. now just have to find sumone to hire me.
- Jul 24, '11 by caliotter3
- Jan 25 by rehric00I am so happy to see that they process things on weekends. I took my exam at 8am today (Friday) Have been worried about the weekend (even thought I got the "good pop up!! )
Still cant wait for official results though!