Can anyone verify Pearson Vue "trick" April/May 2013?Register Today!
- by BridgetE89 May 1Hi everyone---
Took the NCLEX-RN Tuesday morning... I stressed and stressed and then came across the so-called "Pearson Vue 'Trick'" for checking scores early... Can anyone verify that this trick still works/is valid within the past week or so? Has anyone in Massachusetts used it recently? Was it correct?
I want to believe that the "good" pop-up I got (1 hour ago) indicates a pass... but I can't figure out if this trick is still accurate...
Any info would be SUPER appreciated.
- May 1 by heard1645if it did'nt ask for your credit card to pay again...then you passed. 99.9999% accurate.
- May 2 by BridgetE89I hope so! Only about 6 hours until I find out for sure...
- May 2 by BridgetE89Good Luck! Soon.....
- May 2 by dandk1997RNOh, you poor anxious thing. You passed- now go get some sleep!
- May 2 by Sharon7RNCheck Pearsonvue and see if quick results are available! Mine was available when I checked at 9 am, and sure enough I Paaassed!!!! You should be able to pay the 7.95 and get your results by now if you took it Tuesday because I also took mine Tues morning. Let us know!!
- May 2 by Alisa BI also took my NCLEX-RN on Tuesday 4/30. I got the good pop-up, which made me feel a little better. I was sure I failed. I'm still waiting for my official results, but I'll update when I get them so future test takers will know if the trick still works. Good luck to everyone awaiting results.
- May 2 by Sharon7RNI too left the exam feeling like I failed! I was already planning my new study regime for the second attempt. At first, when I tried the Pearsonvue trick, I got a pop saying that my results were "on hold". Then on Wed, the pop up changed to the good one stating that I already scheduled an exam and to contact the Board of Nursing. I was still reluctant to start celebrating though until I could physically see the "Pass" on Pearsonvue, but this trick seems to be a 100% indicator!