answering SATA - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 21 by SNB1014ive noticed something that is only *now* obvious.
when looking at SATA , there is often two groupings.
for example, if it says someone is immunocomprimised, i am looking to group answers that have to do with protective/neutropenic precautions, hand hygiene, reporting a temp of 100.4 and above, etc
or if u are looking at a shingles pt and it says who can care for this person? think chicken pox hx or vacciene. pick those two as opposed to other infectious diseases
- Jan 21 by biglalais any body know about aplus nclex review.
- Jan 27 by emptyboxcarsQuote from Alum08Are you referring to this website?Google NCLEX 3500. There is a link to a community college NCLEX 3500. There are hundreds of SATA questions. I feel they really helped me prepare.
Main Menu - NCLEX-RN 3500 - Institutional Version
I hate to enter into something that might be a virus in disguise. Thanks.
- Jan 27 by Alum08Yes, that's the one!!!
- Jan 27 by itsdebraannefirst, determine the topic of the question.
then, go down each answer and determine "TRUE, this does apply to the topic of the question" or "FALSE, this does not apply to the topic of the question." eliminate as you read each one and have determined true or false.
DON'T go back and change a False as True or vice versa.
DON'T second guess your judgement!
the SATA success and fail rate depends on how well you're familiar with nursing content. good luck!