1-1-13 starting to prepare for NCLEX ....Join me and lets encourage each other! - Page 8Register Today!
- Jan 7 by SNB1014Quote from vinsmuffinhmmm. interesting. why do you say that? harder/easier/not even relevant?Hi.
But none of the questions I faced in the test were anywhere close to the practice questions I tried with Saunders.
- Jan 7 by BSN2biamThanks so much for your encouraging words!!
- Jan 7 by BSN2biamIm back, finally! Feeling much better. Already studied for 4 hours. Pediatric chapter 36 in Saunder and Case Study #19 in PDA second edition.
Happy Studying everyone....time is ticking!!! Focus and lets do this!
- Jan 9 by gkbaby...hi everyone.... from last 5 dayz m not able to study as i lost my grandpa... now he is no more with us. m missing him a lot.... m trying to come back to study.... guys can u tell me or give me the link of study guide... my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan 9 by katieladySorry to hear about your grandpa gkbaby...sent you a study guide link in a private message. Guys...my NCLEX is TOMORROW I am trying to remain calm and tell myself I have been working hard for this for a very long time but I have to admit I am still SO NERVOUS! My fear is I will sit down and look at my first question and draw a blank to everything I know! Terrible, right?! UGHHH!
- Jan 9 by gkbaby...HI katielady gud luck for your exam... hope u will pass and will start your life as a RN
- Jan 9 by all517Good luck @katielady!!! Take your time, you're ready for this! Let us know how it is!
- Jan 10 by AZMOMO22 weeks till my NCLEX date and I have officially started studying for it. Did some Kaplan, Prep-U, and NCSBN questions. I haven't really started too much content review per say, but have the HESI-RN book for that.
- Jan 10 by jpowell6024Quote from mwc1230Have you watched day 4 & 5 yet? I haven't, was wondering what you thought of it if you did.Today was my first day of Hurst. Has anyone taken this before? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing except for attending the class for 3 days.
- Jan 10 by Maria L, BSNHi everyone So as some of you know, I only had about 2.5 weeks to prep for this thing, so I focused mainly on the Question Trainers and reviewing my Saunders book. Thus far I have done okay (to my knowledge) on the Question Trainers, however as I'm now trying to do more of the Q Bank (since I only a few days left! eek!!) and I'm getting very worried because I only have a 66% overall in the Q Bank with about 21% (I think after tonight 300 total) questions completed. Is this not a good sign..I don't know what to do with my limited time and I feel like I'm running around like a panicked chicken. What have been your Q Bank scores...basically I swing between 64% at my lowest and 70% at my highest...I'm so frustrated to see that below 65% mark (twice now).