nursing schools in MontanaRegister Today!
- by want2rn Apr 28, '06Are there any unimpacted nursing schools in Montana
- 2,381 Views
- Apr 29, '06 by RohanWhat do you mean by unimpacted?
- Feb 16, '07 by kalispellNo. Not from what I've seen. However, they go by GPA... so if you are awesome you shouldn't have a problem.
- Jun 18, '07 by ranchwifeWe are lucky enough to have several schools here in Montana that offer top notch nursing!!!! One of the top rated is the Salish Kootenai college....another that comes highly recommended is the one in Miles City!!! Carroll college, MSU (in Boze-angeles) and Montana Tech all now offer the Bachelor's degree (Montana Tech also offers the ADN)!! Carroll College is a private, catholic college so it is one of the most expensive colleges in the western half of the US, but I have worked with many Carroll grads and they seem to know their stuff!!
- Jun 21, '07 by finsterkoenigstanI graduated from MSU-COT in Great Falls, and if you're looking for an LPN school to really prepare you, I would highly recommend this one.
- Jun 23, '07 by funinsunCarroll College in Helena appeared to have prepared graduates. Does unimpacted have to do with GPA?