Welcome to the Missouri State Forum! - Page 10Register Today!
- Sep 30, '07 by Jme1970I am fortunate to be able to attend the local university in Cape. I am not currently in any remote learning classes myself but the classes I am taking are being ITV'd to Kennett Mo. It's a great thing to offer in my opinion ( ecxept when the av equipment goes on the fritz!)
- Nov 2, '07 by Jess_Missouri_RNI live 20 miles south of St. Louis
- Dec 28, '07 by MommyRN23Hi all! I am from the heart of MO good ole' Jefferson City. I was born and raised here. My husband and I actually bought the house I was raised in. I am starting my second year in Jan. I will graduate in Dec 08'.:spin: I have three kids 11 year old girl, 5 year old boy, and 2 year old girl. I am fortunate I don't have to work or else I don't think I could do it. Hubby is awesome but is ready for this to be done. I am glad I found this post as it seemed that no body is from near me. Good luck to all.
- Dec 28, '07 by carlarenee02Hello all
I live in Maryland Heights (ST Louis) and I have just been accepted into Lutheran School of Nursing in St. Louis........Glad to meet you all
- Jan 2, '08 by WDWpixieRNWelcome to you both and Happy New Year!!:smiley_aa
- Jan 23, '08 by ndaewgI live in KC. I'm starting the Research College of Nursing's Accelerated Option BSN program this August.
- Feb 13, '08 by liljeepster:typing
saint charles mo
Last edit by liljeepster on Feb 13, '08
- Feb 21, '08 by mostudentnurseI am in Dexter, Mo but my in laws live in Cape. I am currently attending TRCCin poplar Bluff and applying for th RN program.