St. Louis University HospitalRegister Today!
- by 3kids Feb 11, '11I am a New Grad and was wondering if St. Louis University hires new grads and/or has a new grad program. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=532102©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,772 Views
- Feb 26, '11 by 3kidsIf anyone has anyone has worked for St. Louis University Hospital, I would appreciate any information. Do they hire new grads, do they have a new grad program? If they don't do they thoroughly orient new grads? Any info would be appreciated!
- Feb 27, '11 by solneeshkaI can't tell you what they are doing now. I can tell you in 2009, they were not hiring new grads (or anyone - they had a hiring freeze). I have never worked there so take this with a grain of salt, but I have heard that the nurses have not liked working under Tenet since their buyout. There are *tons* of hospitals in the St. Louis area, many have very good working conditions. Maybe look into some of the others. Any of the larger hospitals will have training programs for GNs.
- Feb 27, '11 by STL2008, RNMy moms friend works there and from what she told me there was a GN program.
- Mar 19 by BolBolI realize this post is old, but for anyone else wondering:
SLUH has a residency program for newly graduated nurses (BSN) called the Versant Program. There are details on their website.