Barnes-Jewish starting RN salaryRegister Today!
- by nursie_pants Oct 31, '09Hi everyone:
I've got an upcoming interview at Barnes-Jewish and was hoping to have a ballpark estimate of the hourly RN salary for a new grad - any idea? Any shift differential pay or difference with BSN?
- Nov 9, '09 by adammRNLast I heard, starting out is 20-22 dollars per hour for GNs/New RNs. There are differentials for nights/weekends and I think you get like .50 cents more per hour with a BSN.
- Nov 9, '09 by nursie_pantsThanks, Adamm! I just received a verbal job offer and got the rates. Starting new grad RN rate is $20 with a $.60 increase w/BSN. The night and weekend differentials are pretty good.
- Nov 10, '09 by MidnightTangYep, it's around $20 an hour.
- Nov 11, '09 by kmj1228Congratulations on your new job! I will be graduating in May and am starting to worry about finding a job when I'm done! What floor are you going to be working on? Did you have any problem getting interviews? Did you have any previous tech experience or anything like that? Any hints or words of wisdom you could give would be appreciated!
- Aug 10, '10 by cooper86Hi there. I'm just curious as to what the shift differentials are exactly for BJH??? I'm going to be graduating in April, and I have no clue what to expect with this whole nursing salary thing!
- Jan 27 by emc0what area did you start in?