Mississippi nurses roll call!!! (be known) - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 5, '09 by rksgray13Hey all, I'm 28 LPN for 8-9 years in north MS. I am in my last semester of nursing school at NWCC- RN. I am hoping to get into a L&D unit somewhere. My ultimate goal is to be a nurse anesthetist or get a doctorate in it. It's a long road ahead but my heart is it even though my brain my not be. I work through a few agencies while I go to school. I have 2 small children and a practically common law husband of 13 years. Love being a MIssissippi girl.... all my life.
- Oct 12, '09 by magnolia nurseI am a transplant from Texas, but working in Jackson as a program manager, looking for a part time though..
- Oct 20, '09 by TsavarenaRNHi All!
Graduated Meridian Community College's ADN program May 2008. I've been working adolescent mental health ever since (private facility then changed to state facility).
- Oct 20, '09 by ~KelRN~Hello everyone.. I will be an LPN student come Jan 2010. I'm 29 and live in Brandon, MS... Looking forward to a new career as an LPN and hopefully move on to an RN.
- Dec 17, '09 by lovenursebeingHello, everyone. Live in Pearl, worked at umc 2 years as cardiac nurse, but now in home health. So far so good. Lot of getting use to, but I don't think I'll go back to floor nursing for awhile.
- Jan 3, '10 by jillebeanQuote from 1BlessedRNCONGRATS to you I reside in Meridian...
I also reside in Meridian. I'm starting my first semester at MCC Jan. 12! Any advice?
- Apr 21, '10 by NurselizyHi,
My name is Liz and im a transplant from San Diego, CA. I've been in the south (Lowndes County) since 1996. I worked as a CNA, scrub tech, and LVN in L/D through nursing school, graduated in 1994. Stayed in L/D until 06, and the only reason I left it was d/t my children needing mommy home in the daytime. L/D was always my passion and I still miss it, yet when I had my babies they took priority over my job. I've dabbed in nursing homes throughout the years PRN mainly for xtra money for vacations back home and such. Since 06 I have been an Industrial Nurse in Clay County. I am looking to study and take the COHN-S this year. Nice to meet you guys through these posts!
- Jul 21, '10 by maddnurse39301Toomsuba, MS but lived in Meridian most of my life
20 years as a nurse in a variety of areas
major areas: med/surg and hospice
Currently looking for full-time position in long-term care
University of Phoenix student in masters program
I love nursing!
- Aug 5, '10 by im_an_honest_1Well hello there. I just realized that I haven't looked for Mississippi nurses since I moved down here - shame on me. I am a fairly new nurse - having graduated in May of 2009. I actually work in Arkansas, but I reside in Robinsonville Mississippi - home of the casinos. I moved to the area back in January to take my job in L & D in Arkansas. I love L & D and yes I work full time but I am also looking for some PRN work in Mississippi or Memphis area. I hope to meet other RN's here in the Mississippi area. Talk to you later.
- Aug 6, '10 by allstar6sbHi everyone.. I graduated the ADN program at Colin in 2009. I currently work in the ER and I am also starting my RN-MSN at USM.