MN Program Interviews - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 25, '10 by MauriceRCWhat classes are you taking? I'm currently studying for my pathology exam next week
- Feb 25, '10 by reh-studentTaking Patho at the U (today's exam) and stats for medical professionals at BSU.
Besides that I'm just editing pictures, making photo-books, following up with brides, and hangin with my kids.
- Feb 25, '10 by MauriceRCI couldn't help myself any longer. I called the U and the woman who answered said she believed they were going to email notifications either today or tomorrow. And here I though I was safe for another day seeing as the mailman already came and went.
- Feb 26, '10 by reh-studentWell here we are again. . .still waiting. I bet they're going to wait until like 3:59pm to hit send.
- Feb 26, '10 by MauriceRCHow did it go?! I am so so so shocked and excited; I got an interview!
- Feb 26, '10 by 3kidmamaHang in there you guys! My hubby is currently in the program, and we clearly remember the pins and needles of waiting for those interviews last Spring - and then after he did his interview, waiting to see if he got in or not.
He said to tell you, as hard as the wait is, the program is a good one, and he is happy with what is is learning (currently in his second semester.)
Hoping you all get good news today!
- Feb 26, '10 by reh-studentI also got one! Yes!
- Feb 27, '10 by mollysdirtysprocketI got one too! Mon the 8th! Have any of you heard about what kinds of questions they ask? I'd like to feel somewhat prepared but have NO idea what to expect!
- Feb 27, '10 by MauriceRCWow, the must be interviewing all week. My interview isn't until Friday, March 12th. I have no idea what they'll ask, either. Probably the typical "Why do you want to be a nurse?" "Why do you want to go to the U?" type of questions.