MN Program Interviews - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 24, '10 by reh-studentExactly! What was your original degree?
- Feb 24, '10 by mld1980Anthropology. You?
The irony is I went to one of the best nursing schools in the country for undergrad (Iowa).
- Feb 24, '10 by reh-studentMedia Com. from Bethel. I did my internship in Hollywood. I also took a lot of art and design classes.
- Anyone antsy enough to call and inquire yet? I wonder if they'll email us or send it via snail mail.
- They specifically said they'd tell us by email this week. Maybe that email didn't get to you? You might want to make sure you're able to get emails from Jamie Gearhart <siska001@UMN.EDU>. That's who seems to be the one that updates us. She's the program coordinator I think.
[My bad, she said we'd be notified this week in that email. But on the website or in some other material they specifically say it will be by email.]
- But who knows? I guess it wouldn't surprise me if it came in the snail mail.
- Yeah, I did get the email but it said "we hope to send out notifications about interviews the week of February 22" which is still non-committal and doesn't specify how they'll contact us. Although all of the previous communication has been via email, it seems a little tacky to email a rejection letter.
- Dang, I missed that info on the website. I was hoping for snail mail, that way could stop compulsively checking my email.
- And me too! I'm sitting on the couch flipping through note-cards for today's exam and every time my computer dings I MUST walk across the room to check.