ICU/CCU here I come!!!!Register Today!
- by DaretoDreamRN Jun 9, '08I just officially accepted an ICU/CCU position at a different hospital after working in the ED for 2 years. I start late next month and im sooo excited!!!:redpinkhe (I havent told my current manager in the ED yet but i plan to give them 3 weeks notice).
- Jun 9, '08 by suzy253Congratulations--sounds great!
- Jun 10, '08 by NeosynephRNCongrats and welcome to the ICU!
- Jun 10, '08 by deeDawnteeWay to go and have fun. You are about to experience some dramatic differences!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!
- Jun 10, '08 by NurseHirzRNI accepted a position in the MICU back in Jan. I start on the 23rd of this month and am starting to get very excited about this, but at the same time I am now starting to get nervous. I graduated nursing school in May and I want to spend about two years in the ICU so I can become a flight nurse. The only problem I am having now is the being scared.
- Jun 11, '08 by XB9SCongratulations, I loved ICU and learnt so much there. Go in like a sponge and absorb everything you can from the expererienced nurses.