WCCCD Spring 2013 Hopeful!! - page 20
Is there anyone else on here who is waiting for a response from WCCCD's nursing department? I applied June 30, and am going slightly crazy waiting for my acceptance/denial e-mail! Let's get to know each other, hopefully we'll be... Read More
- 0Just follow this to help you!
Med Math and Nutrition must be completed by Semester 1
Patho must be completed by Semester 2
Lifespan and Sociology must be completed by Semester 3
English2 and American Govt must be completed by Semester 4
You can take majority of these classes online since they are offered that way you wont have to worry about going to the campus and online you can work on you own pace.
Plus the summer semester is an excellent time to try and play "catch up" and take what ever you need and get it out of the way.
- 0Sep 20, '12 by KadambariQuote from Me2006thank you. that is what I am going to do. I didn't know they offered it in October. That's wonderfulIt has to be completed by the 1st 7.5 weeks. Thats a requirement. If not, you will have to sit out of the program until you do complete it but your seat is not guaranteed to be saved for you when you do come back.
If you havent completed it already, you should know that it is offered every 7.5 weeks so you can go ahead and sign up for it in October and get it out of the way. And since its considered a nursing class, its only 7.5 weeks.
how much would it cost to take that one class?Last edit by Kadambari on Sep 20, '12
- 1Quote from KadambariDepends on if you are an in or out-of district resident, but the class is only 1 Credit (should be less than $150)thank you. that is what I am going to do. I didn't know they offered it in October. That's wonderful
how much would it cost to take that one class?
WCCCD - Student Services
see this table to help you!
- 1Sep 21, '12 by Me2006Quote from KadambariWhy dont u registeer thru webgate? Ifu cant u might need to go into any of the 5 campuses registrars office n regiter there.I don't see any courses for Medical Math and Measurements starting in October. I called but they were transferring me all over the place. Should I go to Wayne County and try to register in person? is there a certain campus its being held?
- 1Sep 25, '12 by Me2006Quote from KadambariEach year it differs but for the most part, I would say no. I mean there are a couple of minority students but I wouldnt say "alot" but again its different each time they accept students ... I dont think something like this matters anyways. We are all future nurses!are there a lot of minorities in the nursing program? does it have diversity? just curious