wcccd med/surg 2 question - page 2
3,172 Views | 11 Comments
I was just wondering if anyone has the reading list for med/surg 2.... Read More
- 0Nov 25, '09 by CR727IF ANYONE CAN GIVE US ANY POINTERS, TIPS, anything you can remember at ALL - on the fluid and electrolytes or the final for Med Surg 1 (if you had M.S. or not) we can use all of the help we can get. He's failing the grand majority of our class right now and the class morale is in the dumpster.
Thanks for your advice if you have any!
- 0Nov 27, '09 by sirI Admingentle tos reminder:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.