Oakland university lpn program in detroit,mi - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 31, '10 by ToBANurse2010hey ladies, this sounds like a program that i can handle . what is the email address so i can contact this school. like d3 said "i'm just about at the end of my rope as well". i've checked a number of programs and i'm currently enrolled in a program, but i failed a class in my second year and now i'm waiting to reenter the program. i've been waiting for a year and i was told that i "might" be getting back in into the program in january,but there's no promises . so if i could get that information i would appreciated greatly.
- Sep 23, '10 by lovelynurseBI've also applied this pass August for the September 1st cutoff. Im waiting to see if they will accept me. I have all the requirements, plus some. I just hope they let me in. I wonder if they have a bridge program for LPN to RN at the school. And do anyone know the passing rate for the state board's test for this program.
- Sep 24, '10 by d3dicated2i got in. Received a call today saying that I was accepted. So excited So many emotions running through right now.
- Nov 3, '10 by ttye6do u have a contact number for classes @ riverview hospital.
- Nov 3, '10 by d3dicated2313-499-4028
- Nov 11, '10 by lovelynurseBI just got accepted to the Oakland University LPN program. Yes they do have a payment plan.My question is anyone in this particular program now? Can you give me any heads up? I've been trying to get in a nursing program for years. Do anyone know if there is any difference in hiring LPNs based on where they graduated from. I seen a lot of post saying that LPNs are having a hard time finding a job.
- Nov 11, '10 by d3dicated2lovelynurseB Do you start in January of September?
- Nov 11, '10 by MsAshleyLovely, what type of payment plan do they offer? I have been nervous about applying there because I didn't know if I could afford the payment plan. Any light u could shed on that would be great!!
- Nov 11, '10 by MzNurse2beI applied back in august and still haven't received anything saying if I was accepted. I'm a little nervous now. Also, does anyone know if they have any loan programs to pay for the classes since the NWLB has come to a halt.
- Nov 15, '10 by Sirena922Does anyone of you that has been accepted know if they accept classes from another school (cc). Pre-req classes such as the Anatomy, nutrition or Psy? I've left several messages and emails with no reply yet. I would hate to take theirs when I've already taken them. Thanks