Macomb Community College Nursing 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 4 by ajurzakEvery ones schedual is different. For the first eight weeks you have 4 classes. Your two lectures ( I heard these 2 are always at the same time) are Monday and Thursday eight to eleven. You'll have a three and six hour lab with those, and those will be at a time selected for you. Once in and you have received your start date you'll get an email asking about preferred class times (mainly due to those who work inthe hospital but for those who need child care as well) the second eight weeks you have lecture the same days starting at nine. And you'll have one day of clinical.
- Mar 4 by ajurzakSo this semester I had class Monday 8-11 and 4-7. Tuesday 130-730. And Thursday 8-11.
- Mar 4 by CarissaLynn32Thank you! That is very helpful and a relief! For some reason I had it in my head that it was Monday-Friday 9-5ish. I'm glad there's at least a chance that I can squeeze it all in 3 days!
- Mar 4 by Winterbebe7Quote from CarissaLynn32Well since she said you were " in a good place" would you mind sharing what your GPA ans hesi are? My hesi is 90 but my GPA is around 3.5 when the advisor figured it out he said he wasn't exactly sure because my classes transferred weird from baker so it could be a little higher but I am so nervous!!I don't know how many but this wait is torture :/ I called the office right before the deadline and she had already starting ranking. Hopefully it goes quick... All she said was I am "in a good place" which helps a bit but April can't come fast enough. Although I did think the letters went out early to mid April and she told me its more like late April :/
- Mar 4 by CarissaLynn32My gpa is a 4.0 and my HESI score is a 94.
- Mar 5 by Winterbebe7Quote from CarissaLynn32Well of course you're in a good place! Your probably number 1!! I wonder if I called if they could give me my ranking GPA because the guy didn't seem to sure since it was transferring from Baker and the credit hours are totally different....My gpa is a 4.0 and my HESI score is a 94.
- Mar 6 by CarissaLynn32I do know that if you have an A from baker it transfers over the same. I'm not sure if its different for a lower grade. They are also supposed to send a letter saying what you were ranked by... Like what they took as your GPA and HESI score.
- Mar 7 by Winterbebe7Quote from CarissaLynn32Yeah its complicated because for example there is a&p 1 and 2 at baker and each are I think 6 credits and so I got and a in 1 but a B+ in 2 well the way this advisor did the math the b+ transferred as a little less than a b+ for example and the class isn't weighted nearly the same I think each transferred in as 3 credits or less!! So it was super complicated to say the least so I hope we find out what our ranking GPA's are soon because at least I will know what I'm dealing with thenI do know that if you have an A from baker it transfers over the same. I'm not sure if its different for a lower grade. They are also supposed to send a letter saying what you were ranked by... Like what they took as your GPA and HESI score.
- Mar 11 by JLJ11405Hi everyone.
It says we need to complete the Q&A before attending the 1165 class. Im just confused...is there a worksheet type thing that we need to fill out? The syallbus seems misleading. If someone could help me out that would be wonderful. Thank you!!
- Mar 25 by Lb317Has anyone received any letter from macomb besides the one saying everything is in? I know last year they send a letter with the gpa and hesi score on it.