CPR training in michiganRegister Today!
- by AddisonLawrence03 Feb 1, '12does anyone know a place that offers cpr training for a reasonable price? red cross is too expensive
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=669359©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,912 Views
- Feb 1, '12 by Been there,done thatTry your local hospitals. On-line may also work for you.
Just make sure it is through the American Heart Association or it basically doesn't count for employment certifications.
- Feb 1, '12 by NoviceRN10What do you consider too expensive? I paid $65 to have someone come to my house.
- Feb 1, '12 by AddisonLawrence03Red cross cost $90
$65 is okay but cheaper would be even better
- Feb 11, '12 by midgemc79Have you tried your local fire department?
- Feb 13, '12 by markkuss~~ CPR HELP in Michigan ~~
So what did you decide? Did you go with that $65 class?
I also need to renew my certification (by the end of the month)
I tried to check that Fire Department, but their classes are not for health care providers
- Apr 19, '12 by mskarbLocal Community Colleges usually have fair prices.
- May 4, '12 by SopranoKrisI scheduled my through the American Heart Association. It was $60 for a 4 hour class on a Saturday afternoon. Fit in perfectly with my schedule and it was 5 minutes away from my home.
Definitely check them out!