what are the best mens scrubs you have found? - Page 7Register Today!
- Feb 24, '11 by jdanruckI love the iguana scrubs from iguanamed
- Jul 27, '11 by PeaceKeeprGot a pair Dickies Medical Uniforms Men's 8-Pocket Utility Scrub Pants from allheart.
- Men's cargo pant
- Zipper fly, button closure, drawstring waist
- Eight pockets include two front pockets, one back pocket, coin pocket and multiple cargo pockets
- Velcro closure on cargo pocket
- Soil-release poly/cotton
- Approx. Inseam: Petit - 28" Regular - 30" Tall - 32"
- Aug 16, '11 by acl0727I have to wear all white. I need a scrub top with plenty of pockets. I like landau's scrub tops.
- Aug 25, '11 by s2udeusI love Landau's line of nursing scrubs for males. There cargo pants are great.
- Aug 25, '11 by s2udeusOh! There shirts have vents near the shoulders and are long enough to tuck in your pants.
- Sep 2, '11 by AMAC8487So I am about to order myself some of these Aviator scrubs...
Can anyone tell me how they are after they are washed? I am on borderline between sizes for the top, and I just want to be sure that it is not going to really shrink up on me.
- Oct 24, '11 by bradonsi have 4 sets of mobb scrubs. the ones with the guy wearing them.
and i just picked up 2 sets of ECKOUNLITED or something that are guy scrubs. they sure feel nice and light.
- Oct 31, '11 by PLTSGTI'm really picky with the fabric since I'd be wearing for at least 12 hours. Some scrubs feel like I'm wearing a burlap. I buy Uniform Advantage, Butter Soft brand. I want my boys comfortable!
- Nov 10, '11 by NurseAaronRNIs there a store anywhere in Los Angeles that has guy stuff?