what are the best mens scrubs you have found? - Page 6Register Today!
- Aug 1, '09 by november17I generally buy the dickies cargo 7 pocket pants, with the dickies top...just because they match. I was never fond of the cherokee workwear scrubs (thin crappy material).However I went out on a limb a few weeks ago and picked up a set of landaus and they're REALLY comfortable. The only drawback is the lack of cargo pockets. I can't stand only having two pockets.
- Aug 29, '10 by corruagtedfishI wear Landau 8555 scrub pants & they have 5 pockets including double cargo pockets on each leg.
- Sep 29, '10 by NurseSpankyI'm a CNA, Nursing Student and free lance embalmer. I love Aviator, 5.11 pants and Nurse Joe camo scrubs for something different. The best deal for 5.11 online is through LA police gear. Not much higher than cost.
- Sep 29, '10 by 3ccBolusHahaha, free lance embalmer?? That just sounds hilarious!
- Oct 5, '10 by KarmaWiseRavenI got tired of trying to find ( GUY ) Scrubs they were unisex and so on. Not the right print don't fit right in the legs you all know the drill and might of been where i was at. So i know this a seamstress and I'm such a guy i didn't even know really what one does I'm a t- shirt and jeans type guy and one day she said hey your a nurse who makes your scrubs? So i said well i buy them from and told her the brands. She said well i can make you scrubs cheaper and better then anything out there. Go to walmart or any hobby - fabric store pick out the patterns find a seamstress. She or He will make you a pair you cant go wrong. Also they will tell you what makes good scrub material. Don't know where to find one? Any hobby store or phone book. Mine just happens to be a RN in Med / Surg and a friend of the family. These are my thoughts use them as you wishLast edit by KarmaWiseRaven on Dec 27, '10
- Oct 6, '10 by LostButMakinGoodTimeFor guys, especially tall ones, Aviator scrubs are the bomb . They last forever, and just keep getting better as you wear them. Buy a few sets of Aviators and some Danskos, and spend your uniform money for the next 10+ years on something important like FUN .
- Dec 17, '10 by corbinRNI really like Cherokee. Specifically the bottoms with the drawstring AND the elastic around the waistband. They are very comfortable and functional, with the side pockets and all.
- Dec 25, '10 by RyGuyFLI like the Skechers cargo pant scrubs. They have a lot of pockets, and are super soft.
- Jan 17, '11 by danegerousI am actually in the process of developing my own scrubs. I have been trying on and test-fitting every set I can get my hands on to find out which features I want to keep. This is a long process, but I really think it will pan out in the long run.
The target audience will be men, but more of a "tactical" or high acuity setting. What I mean by that is, they will be geared toward function, having lots of pockets and lots of performance-enhancing features: gusseted/vented sleeves/pockets, self-hemming pant legs allowing adjustable lengths, etc.
In the mean time, I just bought some men's scrubs from Grey's Anatomy, they were $32 for the top and $36 for the pants...these suckers better start IVs for me!
- Jan 19, '11 by mcknisdanegerous:
when you get to that point...post here for us!