what are the best mens scrubs you have found? - Page 3Register Today!
- Dec 22, '08 by dh07RNreal men wear Landau
- Dec 24, '08 by Medic09No scrubs.
On the aircraft, a flight suit. Including classy leather jacket.
In the ED I wear 5.11 Tactical or EMS pants and some sort of t-shirt.
- Dec 26, '08 by blackdogm3The scrubs I ordered is Dickies. They're pretty comfortable, and fits well. Not tight or anything like the unisex scrubs. Good price also.
- Dec 28, '08 by patrick1rni honestly dont even look at the brand, if it looks decent and it fits Ok with me, I wont wear femine scrubs with the flowers and the touchy feely stuff..
Does anyone make corvette scrubs or star trek scrubs ? Now I would wear those scrubs to work
- Jan 4, '09 by callmekiplingNever tried dickies.
Landau works well for me. As does, surprisingly... tender hearts.
- Jan 8, '09 by Circulator, RNI bought five sets of the Aviators. I wore them to work for the first time today. Great fit, great material, and I love having all of the pockets. Thanks for the suggestion.
- Feb 15, '09 by StaffingpoolI only wear AVIATOR scrubs now. Lots of pockets, good material, good quality and service
- Feb 15, '09 by hypocaffeinemiaI want to buy aviators, but nurses are required to wear "galaxy blue" at my facility, and they don't appear to have this specific shade.
- Feb 16, '09 by BigBoy75I keep reading about this aviators uniforms. Do they have a website?