TraumaSurfer's Liked Activity
Welcome to my Nursing Profile Page! You can learn all about me here. Together, we can learn, share, and network with nurses and nursing students from all around the world. If you are not yet a member Register Now to gain more access.
- It depends on the level of support. V60s are considered BiPAP machines and ventilators. They can be hooked up to an ETT,...3
- Forum: Pulmonary Nursing
- Looks like someone did not get an inservice on the O2 equipment they are using. The device used, which includes size and...2
- Forum: Critical Care Nursing
- The dosing of almost any aerosolized medication including Albuterol is "sketchy". A nebulizer may only deliver about 10...1
- Forum: MICU / SICU Nursing