FranEMTnurse, LPN, EMT-I Pro 39,567 Views
Joined Jun 7, '02.
Posts: 13,967 (24% Liked)
1. Our Savior Jesus the Christ Who gave His life on the cross at Golgotha and cast our sins into hell when He died, then when He was resurrected, and when we surrendered our lives over to Him, He gave us the awesomely perfect gift of eternal life in Heaven to be together with all of His saints and with our Gather Almighty, the Son our Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit.
2. The Holy Bible from which if we study the scriptures that are within it, give us guidance in all things that pertain to our lives that are wholesome, and perfect and good.
3. My family
4. My freedom that we all have in this USA.
5. Our military who have sacrificed their lives and are still putting their lives in danger when facing enemies, and helping to preserve our freedom.
6. The air I breathe.
7. My home
8. The food & drink I consume daily
9. The miracles that were performed in our lives
10 Our guardian angels
11 Our constitution
12 Our pets
13 Electricity, my computer, TV, free education, our clothing and all essentials of daily living including our monetary system
14 All the health facilities close by and my physician who has helped sustain my life when I was near death
15 Access to several bike paths, walkways, a major university, and several local parks
16 And all things that add to my happiness and joy of life.
i keep getting stabbing pains all over my body, and constantly feel bloated too. I feel miserable!feel bloated
It is a real nuisance to lose your internet
Where? When? I just remember hearing people who were drunk saw pink elephants. It's sunc a nuisance when you can't remember.
Way too many called off again. I have no clue how we can get emergency staff to come in on their days off. It's such a nuisance trying to get management to hire sufficient staff.
Oh if you insist. Pucker up now hunny.
Did you say LPN and RN does the same work? I think you are a bit confuse about your job description.
when I saw your caption "I wanna know what an LPN License can get you " I was attracted to the article only to be shocked by what you have written. Pls LPN is not the same as RN.
I was once on a night duty with a hyperactive LPN and she was deluded that because she's been around for sometime she knows how to do things. She gave a wrong dosage of a drug through a wrong route, from that moment she's become very humble. LPNs are to assist an RN don't get it twisted.
Try and pursue RN degree if you get the opportunity. Thanks
Wonderful, heartwarming story, and if you realize it or not, I believe your brother Danny led you to your nursing career.
I saw him on TV after he had the meeting with Obama that he likes the ideas of healthcare for people being on their parents' health plan until 26 years of age, and for those with preexisting conditions. Doesn't that sound like he isn't going to do away with it completely? It does to me. I think the public is in a panic due to the fear of the unknown. WHY DON'T YOU ALL GIVE THE MAN A CHANCE? He has proven he loves this country.
Advertise With Us