UMass Boston accelerated BSN 2013
- 0Nov 20, '12 by abqbbqHi all,
I saw a topic for people that applied last year, but wanted to start a new one for everyone applying this year. Still a long time until the application deadline, but I have some questions I hope others might be able to answer:
1. Has anyone that's applied before sent extra rec letters? I think they said something about this during my info session, but I can't remember. I don't want to just make them think I wasn't paying attention to the requirements.
2. Does anyone know the translation service they said to use for non-English transcripts?
Thanks! All the info sessions are filled up, or I'd just go to another one!
Good luck to everyone applying
- 16,338 Views
- 0Dec 12, '12 by PennySQuote from donnelly123I think they intentionally made it vague to see what people come up with. I plan on putting a more personal spin on it. I don't think they are looking for any of us to write an essay about the history of nursing but don't quote me on thatHow are people approaching the essay "What is a professional nurse?" Are we suppose to talk about why we want to become one? why we think it would be a good career? or just what we actually think a "professional nurse" means? Seems like a vague question..
- 0Jan 25, '13 by MissB1920Any other hopefuls apply yet??
I'm waiting on a few things before submitting my application...
Any UMASS Accel BSN alums around, care to share their experience from the program?? likes??????? dislikes???????/
Suggestions for us HOPEFULS???????
Many thanks in advance?????