NEU Direct Entry Online Program Starting Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 24, '12 by emzig6Would you guys be interested in starting a Facebook group so that we will be able to recognize each other when we go to Preparation Day? Facebook is more accessible for me throughout the day than alllnurses.com. Let me know your thoughts and I'd be glad to make a group
- Oct 25, '12 by Swtkitten916I'll join. =)
- Oct 29, '12 by emzig6I've been trying to create the group, but I can't because I don't have members to invite to it Hopefully after our Preparation Day we'll all find out each others names so we can make the group.
- Oct 29, '12 by Swtkitten916Ok, that works for me. =)
- Nov 11, '12 by helpmeSDHi there, I am also fom Cali and like you am nervous to move but also excited to start the nursing program. I am also wondering if there is a website for our cohort so please keep me updated.
- Nov 27, '12 by EmmKayHello All,
I am thinking about applying for this program soon- I was just wondering if any of you knew if it is possible to just do the BSN? I'm not interested in the options they are offering for MSN online and would rather apply for that to another school...do people do this? Is there any penalty for withdrawing with just the BSN?
Thanks so much!
- Nov 27, '12 by emzig6Hi Emily,
Yes it is possible to just do the BSN portion. It's the first 15 months of the program Best of luck applying!
- Jan 25 by sj10125Hey everyone, I just applied to this program to start this fall 2013 cycle. I am currently in the process of almost completing all my prerequisites and finally completed the application. I am a male so my friend shave been battering me on this new path as usual. My overall GPA was a 3.3 and Pre Req GPA is a 3.6. I have been volunteering at Dana Farber for several months now. Three pretty good recommendations from my research assistant job as a psychiatric specialist, advisor and dana farber. I was wondering if everyone could elaborate on what they applied with and if i have a chance.
- Feb 4 by rn2b 2012What is your monday through friday time requirements on campuses
- Feb 17 by EmmKayYes, I would be very interested to know how often one needs to be at the Burlington campus...is there a convenient public transport way for that if you're in Boston?