Im so freak out about the entrance exam at Greater Lowell Tech !!! - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 11 by vitianaThanks Eduardo , but you have to take a quick decision tho....wish u the best of luck
- Jan 12 by Maddiex13-Vitiana I tried to pm you back but I wasnt able to because I have not made enough posts on here. I did go look for you on facebook and I think I added you. I will email you right now though!
-Eduardo Thank you!!! I am super excited and if you want to get into the LPN program you should go NOWW lol! It is a competitive program and with lots of applicants!! I wish you lots of luck though!!!
- Jan 12 by vitianaI added you on fcbk and i received and replied to your post M. Happy to get in touch with you !!!
- Jan 22 by Hurryupandwork123Hey everyone!,
I have a few questions about the test/interview and would really appreciate some insight for those who all ready went through the process.
I am applying for the lpn program at the voke for 2013 and taking the teas exam in February. I was wondering was the test on the computer or was it on paper? And were there specific guide lines to the essay (was it a 5 paragraph essay or 3)? And basically how does the interview process work/what types of questions did they ask?
Congratulations for everyone who is in the program too!!!
- Jan 23 by vitianahello hurryandwork123,
im pretty much in a rush, the test is on paper, there is no guidelines as far as i remember but i did 3 paragraph.
The interview is pretty much informations about how the program runs and financial issues(less hours at work, payment plan), clinicals sites, curriculum of the program divided by terms and much more with the paperwork of course...
I hope Maddiex13 will tell you more, Im always busy lool
P.S: it's as easy as a college placement test...but i did study a little bit for it, especially the english section because english isn't my first language
- Jan 24 by Maddiex13Yea so I did not study for the test it was pretty easy stuff for me. It was all done on paper and I got my results back very quickly. Not the same day but a week or so later. The essay is just a topic they kind of choose and you just write it as you would like. I also wrote three paragraphs. The interview was really just a whole bunch of info and barely any questions. It gives you an oppurtunity to see how the program is set up and the different billing deadlines you would have to meet etc. It was not anything to freak out over. I wish you the most luck! Keep us updated on your progress. Areyou trying for days or nights?? If you have any other questions please feel free to ask and I will try to get back to you asap! ")
- Jan 24 by Maddiex13And thank you!! I am very excited to begin!! Well I think me and vitiana both are LOL!