Greater Lowell Tech LPN 2011 - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 1, '11 by Ladicapricorn841Thanks Wonderfulnursing! Now as far as the program goes do you have any previous college courses such as Microbiology, Anatomy and Physiology, Nutrition or growth and development?? You arent required to have taken the courses but it will be helpful with the course load since you wont have to take them at school. Also I see that you are a CNA which is great because they tend to accept people who are already in the health field. For the entrance test I believe they are using the TEAS now which contains math, reading comprehension and some science. They used the NET (Nursing Entrance Exam) with our class. You can find some websites to help you study for that or buy a study guide book. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask them
- Sep 5, '11 by WonderfulnursingLadicapricorn, Thank you so much for getting back to me, i just stopped taking courses at mcc because i thought it wouldn't help, but now i know. I will try to get the Teas Study book for the Entrance Exam. About the web sites to help study for it, any that you would recommend?
- Jan 17, '12 by Kayla88Hey I was just wondering if you remember what the essay question you got was? I am going to try and take the test next month and I just wanted to see if you remembered your topic? I think it would help to have an idea of what type of essay questions they ask. If you could let me know the would be great! Thanks
- Oct 24, '12 by vitianaPlease could anyone help me with some essays topics for the greater lowell lpn program entrance exam ? I will really appreciate, I'm taking the test next month
- Oct 25, '12 by Ladicapricorn841Are they allowing you guys to pick your own topics now for the essay?
- Oct 26, '12 by vitianaI have no clue, it just says a timed essay will be taken, please just tell what was your topic, let me have an idea, english is my 2nd language,so i;m really freak out .....
- Oct 27, '12 by Ladicapricorn841Well I chose to write my essay on the Swine Flu epidemic and how it effected healthcare and the media.
- Oct 29, '12 by vitianaDid they give you a list of topics to choose from ? Or I make up your own topic?
- Mar 18 by Hurryupandwork123Hey everyone,
I was wondering for the interview was he strict with the reference letter being on letterhead? Letter head doesn't have to have the company logo and such right? It just has to have the name of the company and the address at the beginning of the letter?