University of Maryland Shady Grove Campus - Fall 2013Register Today!
- by norcal21438 Feb 27Hello Everyone,
Thought I'd start I thread for anyone out there who has also applied for The University of Maryland School of Nursing @ the Shady Grove Campus for Fall 2013. I've read through numerous old "All Nurses" threads of students waiting to see if they've been accepted or not, but haven't seen a thread yet for Fall 2013.
I spoke with the Office of Admissions about a week ago and was told I should be hearing back either late March / early April, but I requested early consideration for acceptance due to my military status and program. So at a minimum it'll be another month before I hear if I got in or not.
So I know there are others out there also playing the waiting game. Waiting (and hoping) they get accepted. Please feel free to chime in and share your thoughts, concerns, ect....
- Feb 27 by zoe92I am waiting to hear back, but from the Baltimore location! I am nervous. I applied to other BSN programs in MD but UMSON is by far the best. Good luck!
- Feb 27 by queseraseraIm applying to the Baltimore campus next spring. Good luck guys!
- Mar 29 by zpb72000I applied to the PMHNP for Fall 2013 and asked for the military early decision and still have not heard for the Baltimore Campus. Status did change to Committee Ready yesterday..
- Apr 13 by norcal21438Hello Everyone,
So just wanted to follow up on my initial post. After a long work week, I came home to find a letter from U of MD in the mail, an acceptance letter that is. So I'll be starting @ the Shady Grove campus Fall 2013. Have you guys been notified as well?
- Apr 15 by ambz13I found out I got into Shady Grove on Thursday!
Anyone still have outstanding courses? Anyone need to take summer classes? I'm nervous about finishing up these last prereqs.