UMSON Spring 2013 - Page 22Register Today!
- Nov 13, '12 by SlaveOfdMostMercifulAlhamdulillah (Praise be to God Alone)
I got a call today. I got in!!!!!! I am so thankful to God. It couldn't have happened without his divine mercy. I'll advice all those still waiting to have faith in God and hope for the best, and whatever happens be prepared to be thankful to Him.
- Nov 13, '12 by MDHomeGirlI just checked my admission status online and it finally changed from to committee ready to ADMIT! I'm so happy! Good Luck to everyone who is still waiting.
- Nov 13, '12 by alm10I got my call today! I'll be attending Shady grove!! Congrats to everyone who has been accepted and for those of you who are still waiting good luck!!!!
- Nov 13, '12 by megbabe20gah! My online status still says committee ready. Do you guys think that means I got rejected then?
- Nov 14, '12 by littlektgirlQuote from megbabe20Mine still says committee ready too. I had a dream last night I got accepted...hoping that dream seriously comes true. I'm sure it's due to me obsessing over this all the time though. We still can keep our heads up though! (I know it's hard being positive though).gah! My online status still says committee ready. Do you guys think that means I got rejected then?
- Nov 14, '12 by megbabe20Ya I keep hoping I will receive the call and I literally check my status every hour. Hopefully we get in or at least know by the end of this week!
- Nov 14, '12 by littlektgirlQuote from megbabe20Someone had posted earlier that they had called MD b/c they were anxious about waiting too. They had said everyone will know by the end of the week. Thing is, was it THAT hard of a decision to make about me? Do I look THAT bad or something? Sure my TEAS weren't wonderful, but from what I've read, MD looks at everything.Ya I keep hoping I will receive the call and I literally check my status every hour. Hopefully we get in or at least know by the end of this week!
- Nov 14, '12 by glamorousgirlHas anybody in the past gotten rejected and then accepted? Can you please tell me what you did to make your application look better? I just found out that I was rejected to Shady Grove Campus as my status finally changed today. Please help me! Will admissions also let us know why we were rejected if we call them? I am so upset - I thought working at a doctor's office and volunteering at a hospital would have helped. I got a 73.3% on the TEAS score and my prerequisite GPA was around 3.4 and my essay was really good too. I also had multiple dreams that I was accepted ((
- Nov 14, '12 by megbabe20Well I don't think I got in because my teas and GPA weren't fantastic. I am really just tired of all of the waiting. Let me know if you got in or not! Hope is the only thing keeping me going at this point.
- Nov 15, '12 by Blacksapphire 18glamorousgirl,
I was in the same boat as you last semester. It's a feeling that is hard to explain, please don't give up hope. The competition is heavy and you must try again. Dont beat yourself up too much.Last edit by Blacksapphire 18 on Nov 15, '12