UMSON BSN Spring 2014 - Page 12Register Today!
- Sep 23 by cciliaHey, everyone!
So I called UMSON Admissions today, questioning when we are supposed to get our CPR certification and such. They responded by saying that we just need the certification so that they last the whole time we are in school or something like that. In other words, we are supposed to get our CPR certification WITHIN three months prior from entering the school = October, November, December in our case. Hope this clarifies things up.
- Sep 23 by queseraseraThanks so much Ccilia, takes some of the worry out of it. As I was looking to sign up for the CPR class I noticed many places dont offer the classes in Nov & Dec! Appreciate your efforts
- Sep 24 by 1hopefulChikYeah- the Decision field is now 'Committee Ready' so that's a relief!
My current CPR is good for another year but I'm taking it in Dec to keep things clean. If I miss the class for some reason, I'll still have time to take it in the spring. One less thing to worry about.
Oh, the waiting! I'll make sure to check back and see how everyone's doing. Good fortunes to folks getting those CPR and pre-reqs out of the way!
Keep your head up!
- Sep 24 by schang03Mine changed to committee ready as well! Getting nervous I decided to take my CPR class after I learn the decision in November/December. Glad that I'm not in this alone
- Sep 29 by queseraseraMamaterp - I don't have little ones but I have to hire a reliable dog sitter!! My fiancee and I are going to try and work it out, but it's always good to have someone just in case. I wish you luck with the babysitter. I worked for care.com for a long time, it's nice because you can see what the nanny/babysitters charge AND they're background checked which I felt was really important!
- Sep 30 by cmg9311Quote from Chelsea13That is making me more nervous!!! I have this horrible feeling I won't be getting accepted. I applied for Shady Grove and they accept less students than the Baltimore campus (I read its 60 for shady grove vs 80 for Baltimore). What campuses did everyone apply for?I don't know the validity of this, however, I stopped by the UMSON transfer day table at my community college to talk to the reps. They said they may have answers for us as early at late october!