UMB Spring 2010 Applicants (BSN or CNL) - Page 45Register Today!
- Dec 17, '09 by fizzlilma03hi everyone,
i have a quick ?
did you have the people who wrote your recommendation send it in themselves or did you mail with it in a sealed envelope with the rest of the things you had to send in?
ooooo yeah congrads to everyone who got in and good luck to those on the wait listLast edit by fizzlilma03 on Dec 17, '09
- Dec 17, '09 by mhinds12You can do it either way, I actually just mailed them in myself. Whichever you prefer. I just put them together myself so everything would be received at one time. Hope this helps!! Let me know if you have anymore questions! Good luck
- Thanks for asking that question I was wondering the same thing=) congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck for the ones still waiting!
- Dec 17, '09 by fizzlilma03Thanks... I rather mail them myself so I know I put them in the mail.
- Dec 17, '09 by lunaaedonI mailed 2 myself and had 1 mailed by the teacher. I just checked in periodically to see if she had sent it yet.
- Dec 17, '09 by mlh0283Is there a link for Fall 2010, BSN and CNL Hopefuls? If not, is it too early to start one?
- I don't think it's too early i'm applying for the fall 2010 semester BSN program! I'm turning everything in next month I just can't decide which campus to attend tho....
- Dec 17, '09 by mhinds12Definitely start a new thread....I literally just applied for Spring November 20th....and people found out a few days after that. I'm waitlisted for Spring which I can't believe!!!! Probably won't get in until fall so we should definitely start a thread! I'm sure we'll all be there come September (which seems SO far by the way). I wish I could just start in January because I don't have any classes to finish. Grrr
- Good for you mhinds12 I have a few more classes between the spring and summer session next year! Hopefully you wil get in for spring 2010! Good luck again!
- Dec 17, '09 by mlh0283Ok... New thread started: UMB 2010 Fall Applicants (BSN and CNL)