TEAS V- Exemplary, Advanced, Proficient or Basic?Register Today!
- by studentRN2be Jan 23, '11I need to retake the TEAS V @ CCBC and they are not posting requirements other than scores Proficient or higher get accepted. I obviously want to get the highest score possible, but I also want to see where I stand.
If you wouldn't mind, please share your overall TEAS V score and if it was: Exemplary, Advanced, Proficient or Basic. I would really be grateful.
- Jan 25, '11 by crazymindMy overall score was only 77% Proficient Level.
- Jan 25, '11 by studentRN2beThank you Leeya!
- Feb 3, '11 by studentRN2beThanks. I am a nervous wreck! I take the exam this Saturday. May I ask what you guys got in each section???
- Feb 3, '11 by kynchantedHi! My score breakdown was as follows:
Eng and Lang Usage 93.3%
Science was my weakest area obviously and I was surprised how easy the math part was. The reading was easier than the study guide as well.
As long as you are studying the study guide that applies to your test, you should be fine. Good luck!
- Feb 4, '11 by studentRN2beThanks for the breakdown and the encouragement.
- Feb 5, '11 by erikab987Hey! I would love to hear from anyone who has scored "exemplary" on the TEAS. I just started CCBC's RN Day program, but am planning on applying to U of M's bridge program right after graduation and may retake my TEAS. I took the TEAS twice; first try: 85.3% (advanced) and 2nd try: 89.4% (advanced). Both times I was in the 99th percentile for both program and national, but I would love to know the cutoff for exemplary (90% or does it have to do with your percentile ranking?) Thanks!! Good luck to you all!!
- Feb 5, '11 by studentRN2beHey Erica, how is the program so far?
- Feb 5, '11 by erikab987@Lucky,
It's been ok so far (only 1 week in, lol). I've been spending some time getting ahead on the concepts and objectives for both lecture and the lab so I don't fall behind. The first week is actually much more calm than the last 8 weeks have been. After acceptance there are so many things to do and ALOT to pay for. Then, dosage and 4 orientations. I actually didn't work at all in January and struggled to get everything done in time. Dosage was not bad. I took it online, I didn't buy the book and did just fine. There were so many orientations and meetings, though, it was difficult to keep up with all the dates/times and everything we had to get done.
Anyway, please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about everything. I'm sure I will be getting my butt kicked soon enough by the program, lol. Take care!