I just wanted to start a post where information could be shared freely about what area hospitals are offering in terms of hourly salary. This way I think we as nurses will be able to better gauge what the market is offering and therefore know what our options are.
How about we format it this way:
- Hourly wage (Include any overtime bonus, differentials, etc)
- Miscellaneous info that may be helpful
- Hourly wage - $27/hr day shift base salary (weekdays there is an evening dif of like $1.80/hr from 3-11 and a night dif of $3/hr from 11p-7a, weekends there is an evening dif of like $3/hr from 3-11 and a night dif of $7/hr from 11p-7a)
- Hospital - Medstar Montgomery Medical Center
- Specialty - Critical care
- Experience - 3+ years (almost 4 years)
- Someone else I know who worked in IMC for 2 years just left for another hospital and was making $26.80 when she left after I believe two raises, she was a new grad when she started.
Last edit by tachybradyRN on Feb 25, '13
: Reason: misspelled a word