Icu orientations for new gradsRegister Today!
- by SKYSTHELIMIT Feb 18, '05Does anyone know where there great orientions for new grads in the icu?
- Apr 21, '05 by HU_nurseI am also looking as well. Esp the PICU. So far I am looking at PICU...
- Apr 24, '05 by ernest68Quote from SKYSTHELIMITI am quite certain that Good Samaritan Hospital in Baltimore offers a comprehensive Critical Care Orientation program that offers both classroom and clinical orientation for new grads wanting to pursue the field.Does anyone know where there great orientions for new grads in the icu?
- May 21, '05 by ANN2WATERShore Health System, on the eastern shore of Maryland, offers a 10-month critical care orientation program.
Ann, RN, from the beautiful eastern shore.......
- May 25, '05 by twinmommy+2Prince George's Hospital Center in Cheverly Maryland is about to have an open house for new grads. When I called about it today to confirm my being there, they told me they are very interested in new grads for ICU and ED.
- Jun 23, '05 by acgemtJohns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore has 6 month orientations in the ICUs. Hope this helps!
- Aug 21, '05 by surginurseQuote from SKYSTHELIMITAny of the Medstar hospitals have a good critical care course. They are Good Samaritan, Harbor Hospital, Franklin Square Hospital, and Union Memorial Hospital.Does anyone know where there great orientions for new grads in the icu?