CCBC - N/W Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 24Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by rngraduate2014The waiting isn't as bad when you have already been accepted to at least one other program.
- May 8, '12 by robi33564Hello Everyone,
Last year we received an update on Simon on May 12th which was a Friday. Actual letters went out on May 17th. Hopefully by the end of this week.
- May 8, '12 by TdavisRN2014Thats good to know. I was talking to another girl and she said she was going to call and ask when the seat fees are going to be posted. I would be very surprised if they give that information out but we will se what they say!!!
- Seat fees were posted around the time letters went out - which was after we found out on Simon. Apparently the people last year who were accepted, their Simon status stayed at "SHP Accepted," and the people who were wait listed or rejected all had something referring to a letter being mailed.
Either way, they need to just let people know already! I can't imagine being someone who has been accepted to another school and is waiting on CCBC because they're their #1 choice - I think someone (or several people) is in that position right now. :-(
- May 8, '12 by Sarbear19Thanks to everyone for their advice! I wish I could say I was already accepted somewhere.....I got rejected from Harford so this is my last chance. I know simon is messed up but did anyone ask if the seat fee will be posted this year? I was going to call and ask but I thought I'd ask you guys first! Hope to be spending the next couple years together!!!
- May 8, '12 by binnyblondeToo bad simon doesn't want to show everyone their application status. STUPID SIMON
- It's seriously frustrating!
- It seems SHP is telling everyone the same thing - a friend of mine was also told that letters are going out on Friday. So at least our information is consistent! :-)
- May 8, '12 by Sarbear19Well I'll take that as good news ...
- May 9, '12 by Djsage13Why o why do we have to wait any longer!!!!!