Cambridge HealthcareRegister Today!
- by oneproudigorot Mar 15, '08Hi there!
I am a foreign nurse aspiring to go to America. Can anyone tell me of any information about Cambridge Healthcare? It's base is in MD. I would like to know if it's a good agency. I believe they're somewhere in Baltimore.
Thanks a lot.
- Jul 24, '08 by bastiangillianhi terebong.. it's been a month since your last message..have you signed with cambridge healthcare? Well, I did (June 26), and just like you, I'm asking around if theye indeed were able to send any Pinoy to US thru H1B non-cap.. Glad to know I'm not alone.
- Jul 29, '08 by Proverbs 16:3Can one of the mods move this to the international forum? last time i checked, english was the language allowed on the boards but for the sake of those of us who have no business with this, please, someone move this to the international forum.
I'm sure the OP will get more responses there.
- Jul 29, '08 by bastiangillianOoops.. got carried away. Thanks for remindin. To terebong, we might as well start a new thread in the international forum, but still ELO (English language only), or thru PM. Got new messages for you there.
- Aug 1, '08 by terebonghi! thank u for all the info. Lets just hope for the best.....
- Oct 5, '08 by terebongHi!Bastingiullan!
Any news from Cambridge?
Just got email from them.
Hope to hear from u soon.
- Oct 15, '08 by thistle23hello everyone!
My boyfriend also signed for cambridge healthcare with ABBA as his agency. He has received a couple of emails from them regarding employment offers. He recently signed another contract for a specific job offer from an employer client of cambridge. He is now still waiting for further instructions from ABBA and Cambridge.
To those who also signed for Cambridge Healthcare: Please share some updates.
Thanks in advance!
redbeathe:heartbeatLast edit by dianah on May 8, '09 : Reason: Removed name, as naming names is TOS (Terms of Service) violation.
- Nov 9, '08 by jaydenhi thistle.. any updates from cambridge? is your bf's employer fmc? abba is also my agency and i am awaiting further instructions from them. lets hope for the best..
- Nov 14, '08 by jaydenhello everyone! for those who signed for cambridge kindly send updates about your application.. i was given modules to read with posttest evaluation form which i answered and sent back to them in preparation for the training program. also they sent me additional information about the job description of my proposed work with fmc.I will get my work address soon although nothing was mentioned about the visa processing .. i am hoping to hear from you guys!!Last edit by dianah on May 8, '09 : Reason: Removed name, as naming names is TOS (Terms of Service) violation
- Dec 5, '08 by karlpaoloHi! I am in the same situation. Any update from the others?