Anyone heard any news?? Washington Adventist Hospital New Grad ProgramRegister Today!
- by worf Jun 13, '12I submitted my app & all requirements for the WAH new grad program, but still haven't heard back from them. Wondering if anyone else has heard anything??
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=742048©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,895 Views
- Jun 15, '12 by fashionistaRNGood luck! Hope they call you in very soon for an interview and offer!
- Jun 18, '12 by Ellisjc0507I saw your comment about the WAH new grad program and wondered how you signed up for that? I haven't seen anything on their website about that. Thank in advance.
- Jun 18, '12 by kellybellohi,what is the best way to study without not falling asleep.
- Jun 18, '12 by kdownsThey were talking about canceling it or postponing it
- Jun 19, '12 by Nurse2bKimberlyQuote from kdownsYeah, my mom works there & a couple of techs on her floor that were supposed to start the program were informed that they would be postponing it.They were talking about canceling it or postponing it
- Jun 21, '12 by ciku03I heard from the recruiter today. I will go for the pre hire exam before i can go in for an interview.
How competitive is it to get in the new grad program? how is interview process?
- Jun 22, '12 by OnlybyHisgraceRNGood luck to everyone applying!
- Jun 26, '12 by ciku03Has anyone who applied to washington adventist heard from the recruiter? how is the intern exam?
- Jun 28, '12 by ciku03Feeling very bad. Did not make it on the intern exam at Washington Adventist Hospital. But i believe in miracles...so who knows. Apparently they are not letting the applicants re test since there is no time. Anyway, God knows my fate and where i will land a job.