The Guys Club: Guy Students Come on In! - Page 139Register Today!
- Jan 12, '12 by HighmoonI just started an Accelerated Option ADN program at Miami Dade College, and out of 50 students, there's only 9 guys.
- Jan 15, '12 by bigboiGreetings fellas, I just got accepted to a BSN program for fall spring 2013, waiting on two more programs I applied to so I can make my final decision. Can't wait.
- Jan 15, '12 by tat2dtaurus7338 year old male hopefuly entering rn nursing program in 2 semesters.not sure if being out numbered is good or bad yet lol see a lot of heavy lifting in my future lol
also heavily tattoed anyone else come across problems with this
- Apr 22, '12 by ImKosherSandhills Community, North Carolina, ADN, 24. Going in July 2012.
- Apr 22, '12 by brassguyHey guys! I am going into Western Illinois University RN program in the fall...super excited! Not excited about living in the dorms the first semester but...it could be worse!
- Apr 24, '12 by njgreen1Im a 24 year old Nursing student looking to become a Nurse Practitioner!
- Apr 24, '12 by njgreen1Anyone attending Shenandoah University?
- Apr 28, '12 by Aaron58I'm a soon to be sophomore at Indiana university of PA and men have the advantage as long as they stay focused! Everyone gives you credit for being a male nursing student! Just find another male nursing student to stick with through the program, it helps a lot!
- Aug 9, '12 by Tneo8385senior at dixon school of nursing
- Aug 12, '12 by Jerome24Senior at Otjiwarongo Nursing College in Namibia,Africa. Well am realy happy that am finally finishing hope to specialise in Psychiatric and get to do what i like although many say am signing my death certificate due to the fact that i want to work with mental people but hey what the heck i enjoy it !!