Best area of Specialty for Male Nurse?Register Today!
- by jtanga Aug 6, '10What is the best are of specialty for male nurse..
- Aug 6, '10 by AnoetosI think there have been areas that I have heard men have tended to gravitate toward (ER, ICU, Psych), but I don't think there are any areas that are "best" for men.
On the other hand, a male OB nurse is pretty rare.
- Aug 6, '10 by jtangaEew I dont like to work in OB area.. hehehe, I'm thinking about becoming a hemodialysis Nurse.
- Aug 8, '10 by jtangaI want to become a military nurse too. . Um nysjazz are u a military nurse? where did you graduate? I know you're are filipino because of that flag thing.
- Aug 9, '10 by nysjazzyeah!im not a military nurse but i want to be one..someday....i graduated from San Carlos batch 2007....where you from?i heared that you'd just apply to camp aguinaldo to become a military nurse or any military camps near your premises hehe ,, are you from the phils too?
- Aug 9, '10 by jtangaI want to become a US ARmy nurse. But the problem is they wont accept me because I'm a foreign graduate. It suck huh. , but probably there i s another way. I will try to get my MA here in the US.
- Aug 9, '10 by PMFB-RNThe best areas for men to work in nursing, in order with best first:
Surgical / trauma ICU.
Medical ICU / CCU