I finally took the plunge!Register Today!
- by Alibaba Dec 15, '05No...not marriage, but I finally decided to enroll @ Excelsior. I took NC 1,2 as soon as I had my LPN but couldn't really get myself to enroll to their program. Besides, I kept thinking maybe one day I may want to work in California. But today,,,,,,,I went online pulled out my credit card and signed up for the payment plan and.....registered for NC 3,4,5 just so I wouldn't freak out and not be able to do it later. After all, once I paid the $$$, there's no turning back....Wish me luck!
- Dec 15, '05 by HairstylingnurseBest of luck to you.... I'm getting my studyguides thru rue. Can I ask how much your monthly payments are??????? I have been going way tooooo slow. Had alot of trouble with new dignosed type 1 diabetes. So I've got to get back to it also. Maybe if I register with excelsior I will get my act together.
- Dec 15, '05 by TheCommuterGood luck to you!
May you complete Excelsior's program successfully!
- Dec 15, '05 by AlibabaThanks... I took the 4 month payment for the enrollment fee (which comes up to ~$190/month plus there's a $25 charge for choosing the pmt plan). Also I had to pay $215/NC exam. I pretty much sunk one paycheck into this yesterday, but I feel so much better about it today. I think the trick is to sign up for the exams (by paying the exam fee) that will make it clear in your mind that you have a deadline to meet,,then buckle down and study like crazy. If by the time your exam days is 48hrs away and you still don't feel ready, you could reschedule.
I hope your diabetes is under control and you are feeling well enough to plunge into this thing we call Excelsior... Good Luck!
- Dec 17, '05 by DrysolongHello: I hope to graduate from LPN school in March, 2006 and hopefully take and pass the NCLEX ASAP. My question is, what does it mean to take NC 1 and 2 before enrolling? Also, I am assuming I will need to forward my transcripts so they can tell me all the courses I will need to take in addition to the Nursing concepts. Can someone give me an idea of what to expect as far as the courses for which you took Clep exams, EC exams, traditional school courses you were given credit for, etc? Thank you!!
- Dec 17, '05 by Jessy_RNBest wishes to you