What's your grading scale for class?Register Today!
- by Angie M Oct 20, '12Just wondering what everyone's grading scale is like in school? Ours is:
Below is failing.
- Oct 20, '12 by Angie MWow and I thought ours was tough!
- Oct 20, '12 by JustBeachyNurseIf I recall correctly, 93-100A,
83-92 B, 75-82 C anything less than 75% was a failure.
- Oct 20, '12 by VictoriaFL84A: 94-100
B: 84 - 93
C: 77 - 83
76 or below failing
- Oct 21, '12 by Mrsladysoul83A -90-100
Anything below a 70 obviously is failing but i think for the next class(fall 2013) they are taking it up to where less than 75 is failing
- Oct 21, '12 by missmarylouOurs is:
94-100% - A
87-93% - B
80-86% - C
Anything below an 80 is failing. In the real world, I would get a C if I got a 79, in the nursing school world, I fail.
- Oct 23, '12 by mom2boyz92-100 A
If you finish any classes below a 72, you cannot go on in the program. You may come back the next semester and try again to pass the class you failed and join the next class for clinicals. You must pass med check offs with an 80.
- Oct 29, '12 by DivaLaJuicyOh wo
Anything below a 75 is failing