what's in your bag?Register Today!
- by sheilahdee May 5, '12Next week is our first week of clinicals. We got a small list from our instructor but I was just curious what you all have in your nursing bags?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=706720©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 831 Views
- May 5, '12 by WhatamelonWe usually just need a stethoscope, pen/notepad, gloves (in a ziploc bag), alcohol prep pads, and pen light.
- May 5, '12 by ICU_JOSIEA pair of scissors would be very handy : )
- May 6, '12 by Iridescent Orchid[color=#2f4f4f]stethoscope, bp cuff, penlight, alcohol swabs, hemostats, bandage scissors, bandage tape, two small notebooks, extra black and red in pens, and i also had one 3-subject notebook to use to extract information from charts into. other than that, i had a few healthy snacks in there for quick access for whenever i'd have a chance to eat. good luck, enjoy, and learn everything you can!
- May 9, '12 by ejm123Steth, pin light, bandage scissors, warch with second hand. All that was required and paperwork we had to do. Always carried notes. We had to do prep plans on our clients so had that too. Black pens and extra paper.
- Aug 1, '12 by MissJessica61The whole idea of nursing bag excites me I know I'm weird, in our packets for my program which starts in September we have to get our bags though the progrAm I'm nervous for that! I'm excited to get "nursing" accessories for it!! This was a great question I'm happy I get to see what people have!!! :-)