Toot my own hornRegister Today!
- by Mrsladysoul83 May 9Finished up spring semester (3rd) last week & checked my grades today & i did something I HAVE NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER DONE in elementary, middle school, high school & even some college! I MADE ALL A's!!!!!!!! I couldnt do nothing but cry! Especially since i failed out of Rn school in 2011 & im not the typical nerd student im more of a do enough to get by kind of student. THANK YOU GOD! Final semester starting on the 20th & i'll be finished! There is a light at the end of the tunnel after all
- May 9 by SWM2009Congratulations! You've done good
- May 9 by SummerCherGreat Job!! it is great to hear when someone accomplishes all A's!
- May 9 by nursekmckGood for you!!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- May 9 by MewsinCongratulations!!! Great work!
- May 10 by sharon4248Congrats!!
- May 10 by Red35I'm jealous!! Congrats!
- May 10 by Mrsladysoul83Thanks everybody its been a long road for me but im making it.
@ Red35 its ok, i get jealous all the time when other people post about how they got all a's & even graduate with a 4.0. It can be done i believe that now. This coming from somebody who doesnt like to tell their grades because i dont want othets to feel bad or like im throwing it in their face. It doesnt matter how you get over the fence as long as u get over it.
- May 10 by WideOpenHeartCongratulations! That is so wonderful! You should be very proud of yourself.
Nursing school is usually where "A" students become "B" and "C" students, by all accounts, so you should be ESPECIALLY proud of yourself!
- May 10 by SopranoKrisHow wonderful!!! You certainly have earned the right to toot your own horn Congratulations on a job well done!