New LPN studentRegister Today!
- by Yuvonne Dec 28, '12Hello everyone! I'm very excited to be on allnurses.com. I will be starting schooling for my LPN Jan 7th. I'm currently an MA so I'm hoping that will help me a little.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=804702©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,686 Views
- Dec 28, '12 by road2miRNcongratulations its worth it but keep going for your RN
- Dec 28, '12 by nurseywifeymommy1Congrats!! It's stressful and u will be glad when its over!!
- Dec 28, '12 by spn2014Congrats!! I started my program in October. I would suggest you start looking over your a&p books now.
- Dec 28, '12 by LisaLPN7Congrats! Work hard and the year will pass quickly.
Don't feel pressured to get your RN afterwards, just because everybody will be telling you to do so. I've been an LPN since 1990, and am perfectly content right here. There's nothing wrong with keeping this licensure as a career.
- Dec 28, '12 by jonlovgosCongrats! I start LPN on January 7th too! I'm so excited. This is a complete mid-life career changer for me. I'm going from computer programmer to nurse. Good luck to you...and me too!
- Dec 28, '12 by mommyof2Tees
- Dec 28, '12 by lakergurl247Congrats!!! I start Jan 7 too!! Im so excited about my new journey. I plan on continuing on to get my RN. Good luck to ya!
- Dec 28, '12 by lakergurl247I start Jan 7 too!! Me and my only daughter!! Good luck to all of us! Im in my mid forties, this is a complete career change for me. Good luck!~
- Dec 28, '12 by YuvonneYay! I'm glad a lot of us are starting at the same time. Are any of you in CA?