New LPN student - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 28, '12 by lakergurl247Yes, Im in Santa Clarita, Ca. And you?
- Dec 29, '12 by Kati.EHey! I start Jan 7th as well! I am going to school in Visalia, CA. What about you all? I'm so excited to start!
- Dec 29, '12 by student foreverJanuary 7th is a day we shall all remember in years to come!!! Good Luck everyone, and be sure to post your progress once in a while during the next year. We probably won't have much time to chat, but it will be interesting to hear how you're all doing. We are all like a long-distnace classroom here on allnurses!
We have 4-5 weeks off during the summer... that will be a welcome break for sure!! Then we start back in August, just like the school year for the kids. Classes end in Dec. Seems like a looooooooooooooooooong way away today, but it is going to fly by I am told.
- Dec 29, '12 by CmcorleyI start Jan 7th also in Vacaville CA....new career for me, cannot wait! So excited to get started!
- Dec 29, '12 by YuvonneCmcorley are you going to Blake Austin?
- Dec 29, '12 by YuvonneI'm going in Vacaville as well.
- Dec 29, '12 by kgilmoreCongrats! I have been a LVN since 1988... Back in school for RN because absolutely no one hires LVNs anymore!!!!! It would be worth it to just do your RN! I sure do wish I had!!
- Dec 29, '12 by soldierswife76I start January 28 and I'm also an MA. I've been an MA for 16 years and I'm hoping that my experience makes it just a little bit easier
- Dec 29, '12 by CmcorleyYuvonne Yes I am going to Blake Austin and I think I remember you? Were you in front row? We should go to coffee or something before start date! Would be nice to know people!