I'm done!!! :) - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by garnetgirl29lisarenee0320 - Congrats and good luck to you!! The community college I did my LPN at has and LPN-ADN bridge program & I'm planning to apply to that. Then, I'll transfer to a university for BSN. It works out cheaper to do as much as possible at the community college.
- Jul 28, '12 by CyndibelleCONGRATS!! I just finished the classroom work last week. I start role transition this coming week...I graduate the 24th of August....Like you, my life has been so consumed with school for the past year that now I dont know what to do with myself. I am not used to free time
- Jul 28, '12 by DivaLaJuicyAweee congrats hun and good luck on the NCLEX I start August 8th and can not wait but I will give it 2 months until I cant wait to graduate lol
- Aug 7, '12 by zetagirl100I am starting the program in August. I need some tips
- Aug 7, '12 by SNmurse
Congrats! It's the start of your life long career! I'm done with clinicals/classes and graduate Thursday! I know what you mean about too much "spare time", I've actually been napping a lot (have to get back all the sleep I've missed!) haha...I wish you luck in your career!
- Aug 8, '12 by garnetgirl29Thanks so much!! Still waiting for my authorization to test to I can take the nclex & very nervous about that. Several of my classmates have taken it & are waiting for their results. VERY nerve racking.
zetagirl100 - STUDY, STUDY, STUDY. Keep your notes organized, record your class lectures. I listened to my lecture recordings all the time, especially while driving. It's tough & fast-paced. You can't let yourself fall behind. It takes serious dedication, but it's doable (obviously..lol). Good luck!!
- Aug 11, '12 by shudvaCongratulations!!! you go....
- Aug 11, '12 by samantha198823Congratulations!!! Time to celebrate, I started 6 weeks ago I'm already thinking of where I want to vacation next year!! Good luck n the nclex
- Aug 12, '12 by teejaye72Congrats!