What is your current LPN salary - Page 9Register Today!
- Jul 21, '11 by L&DForMeCentral Valley, CA
New grad, Per Diem, $26/hr plus shift differential of $1/$2 per hour.
Once I get a full/part time position Ill be eligible for medical/dental/life and 8 hours holiday pay (for 11 holidays/year) and time and a half if I work the holiday also (making holidays 2.5 times regular pay).
- Jul 22, '11 by akaniniBrooklyn NY $21.48 an hour on staff at nursing home. $26 an hour agency for nursing home or home care.
- Jul 27, '11 by prettymicanursing home weekend 20 an hour.. PRN hospice 25 an hour
- Aug 6, '11 by tae2619.00 an hr in LTC in northern alabama. shift and weekend diff varies anywhere from $.50-1.50.
- Aug 9, '11 by akammeraadQuote from exit96I'm a new graduate moving from Tx to Kalamazoo, MI in a couple of weeks. Any ideas on pay scale for that area for graduate? ThanksJust got hired as LPN (RN in December) and the LTC facility is 1/2 mile from my house. Am happy to get hired for 19/hr. I am per diem, no benefits...sure beats the 2 CNA hospital jobs I have at 12.50/hr. Mid Michigan
- Aug 9, '11 by cree0165I work prn at a nursing home in Mississippi. I make 14.10/hr. No benefits. If i work the night shift, I get 15.00/hr.
- Aug 9, '11 by Tony1790TN, work 2 jobs. $16.50 hr FT, plus shift diff of 25% on weekends - ER/Fast Track, 2nd job Urgent Care PRN $15.50 no benefits
- Aug 11, '11 by MarinoX2Anyone working in SOuth Florida? Job prospects here? It seems LPN's are being fazed out of hospitals and do more LTC and Home Health? Would that be an accurate assumption? Am looking for a career change.