LPN starting pay $26.50! - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 16, '09 by SteffersI'm a brand new grad in northern ca ( more specific, The San Joaquin Valley) and I just got offered $26.00/hr plus full benefits, to be ON CALL! I was like alright....I will be on call
- Oct 21, '09 by SteffersOkay so I posted the last post about 26.00/hr for being on call, butttttt I just interviewed for a Job in Petaluma, Ca, at a SNF with only 59 beds and my starting pay, with NO experience would be 32.00/hr! THat's crazzzy. I'm crossing my fingers that I get the job!! The girl said she preffered new grads!
- Oct 22, '09 by lilaclover6984I live in BC and make $25/hr and get $26 when I work nights...
- Oct 30, '09 by Ms.RNi posted same thing two times. is there any way i can get rid of this post?Last edit by Ms.RN on Oct 30, '09 : Reason: double posted
- Oct 30, '09 by Ms.RNQuote from nursingsfutureare you in michigan? i'm from there and i know couple of good facilities. some facilites have shift differentials which pays 2 or 3 dollars extra if working afternoon or midnight. if strating pay for new grad is 23 then with diferentials it can go up to 26. if you are looking for a job let met know i can give you names of couple of good facilities.what facility do your work at? i am lic pending and looking for employment
- Oct 31, '09 by SPower82steffers,
32.00 an hour no exprience!!! thats awesome! how hard is it finding a job as an lvn out there in nocal? i live in chicago and it is moderatly easy out here as in if you just keep applying you will find something in 3 weeks or so (maybe not exacty what you want, for that you may have to apply a bit more).
in any case my mom lives in san jose and im thinking of moving out there, let me know how it goes.
- Nov 16, '09 by KG916Wow.. LVN's start at $27 with full benefits $29 without benefits here in my area (Sacramento region).. nursing homes which pay less than major hospitals offer $25 with benefits.
The other thing is there are NO LVN's in acute setting here in my area, apparently the CNA (california nurses association) had something to do with that and almost 99% of LVNS working for hospitals are in outpatient clinics.
The RN"S start off around $48-$52 and it goes up if you apply for towards the bay area!!
- Dec 1, '09 by lacy99HI,
Just a comment to the nurse making $20/ visit in Michigan. Im a LPN I make $ 50 dollars a visit they are not paying you right at all! Medicaid pays an agency 145.00 for a visit.